Friday, August 10, 2012

In Ruchama Thaler's words

To the entire Cunin Family,

We were so saddened to hear the news of your great loss.  On a personal note,  I owe a great debt of gratitude to your husband/father for my Bais Rivkah education. Forty three years ago, as a 14-year old out-of-town student coming to New York without support,  (except for bare minimum living expenses that my mother a"h painstakingly sent me weekly), Rabbi Cunin graciously accepted me into Bais Rivkah, even though I could not pay tuition.  Eventually when I started working part time in Seminary Bais, I submitted a small monthly sum; but it came no where close to what I really owed....  I am sure Rabbi Cunin has many such merits; known and probably not so well-known.  May all  of his zechusim stand as a merit for his neshama, and may we be zoche to the Geula shlaima immediately NOW!  Hamakom yenachem eschem b'soich she'ar evlei Tzion v'Yerushalyim,

         Ruchama & Dovid Thaler.

No comments:

Post a Comment